Thursday, January 16, 2014

Oops

Hey I forgot to post yesterday!  Busy day I guess. The kids let me sleep in until 9:30 and then brought me breakfast in bed and wouldn't let me out of my room for a while. When I was finally allowed out of the room, I found that they had cleaned the kitchen, bathroom, porch and living room. They also got "I" started on his school work and "J" was done. Awesome. Then when Jeff came home from work, he brought me flowers. No it wasn't my birthday but I sure felt loved. Lots to be grateful for.

Today I am grateful for my mother in law who babysat my kiddos while I spent the afternoon at the dentist and then fed my family and I a delicious ham dinner. Love you Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of spam I have to moderate my comments. Please leave a comment anyway and I will probably approve you as soon as I see it.. unless you are spamming me ;)