Saturday, January 4, 2014

Grocery store blogging

Iam currently in a horrendously long line up at the grocery store and I fear I may be here forever with my frozen pizza no longer frozen. I didn't forget about my 365 days of grateful yesterday. I even took a picture but alas I forgot to blog it. So here are two things I'm grateful for.   My sweet pea  who always keeps me on my toes,
Who is quick to hug but also quick to fly into hysterics. She is loving, kind, and spunky. She's my kind of girl. 

Today's gratefulness comes from looking at my grocery cart full of food and the realization that I can get food whenever I want. Some people don't get that much. 

And there you have it. A full blog post and I'm still waiting in line. At least there are only 4 people ahead of me now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of spam I have to moderate my comments. Please leave a comment anyway and I will probably approve you as soon as I see it.. unless you are spamming me ;)