Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Grateful project #20

Its been one of those days. I am worn out. Tuesdays are out busy days with the boys going to Karate and "J" has musical theatre class and I have life group. I am grateful that I have life group on this night. After the busyness of the day, it's nice to come to life group, talk to other people and relax.  I don't usually feel so worn down. I get to share the day with one of my best friends and her family but today I am tired. It might be that Sweet Pea hates her patch and while she didn't fight it like I expected, she cried and whimpered almost the whole hour and a half that she had it on.  I tried to get her to watch a show or anything but she refused saying she couldn't see it anyway.  I think for this momma heart, fighting would have been easier. It nearly broke me in two to see her refusing to get off the couch and crying because she couldn't see.  So yes I am grateful that I get to come to life group and get filled up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of spam I have to moderate my comments. Please leave a comment anyway and I will probably approve you as soon as I see it.. unless you are spamming me ;)