Friday, March 15, 2013

Things I'm thankful for.

Ever have one of those days that when it comes to close you feel simply exhausted from the busyness of the day. But you just can't help but feel so thankful. Here are some of the things I'm thankful for. I'm thankful for the chant my two girls say with each other. "BEST SISTERS EVER!" For my ten year old who still wants me to tuck her in at night. For my boy who turns 8 years old on April 1st. April fools day. He certainly lives up to his birthday. He is such a jokester. I'm thankful for my super energetic "I" who lately had taken a liking to the nickname Ike and wants us to call him that. He is pretty miserable with yet another cold but he is still so snugly and love able. I'm thankful for my littlest princess. Who has made a major turnaround behavior wise in the last month or so. She takes after her brother a bit becoming quite a little trickster herself. I'm thankful so much for my Jeff. The way he works so hard so that I can stay at home and home school. I'm thankful for the rest of my family and friends who support me through everything. Most of all, I'm thankful that I can enjoy these blessings. I've had a lot of health issues for the last month and a half. I'm still having issues but I'm so thankful that I'm healthy enough and starting to get a bit better to live this life with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of spam I have to moderate my comments. Please leave a comment anyway and I will probably approve you as soon as I see it.. unless you are spamming me ;)