Monday, September 10, 2012

5 years ago today.....

A new little love came into my life.  Boy #2  arrived after 5 hours of labor and was in such a hurry, they were yelling for the doctor to run down the hallway.  She barely made it before he arrived.  My first words upon hearing them say "it's a boy" was his name.. A name I had loved since a teen.  I fell in love with this little buddy before I knew him.


What I didn't know that day was what a ride the next 5 years would be.  In the same way he was born, he goes through life.  Always moving, in a hurry to do things that he shouldn't be able to do.  This kid was crawling at barely 6 months, took his first steps at 9 months, learned to climb the bunk bed ladder at 12 months... then when we took the ladder away, at 15 months he figured out how to climb the headboards up to the top bunk.... A dresser placed in front of the headboard detered him for a couple months but at 18 months he figured out he could climb the dresser to get up at the top bunk.

Constantly moving.. that's how I describe him.  He's a funny little guy.


Who is growing up to be a wonderfully funny boy.



I can't imagine my life without this boy.  I can't believe he's five years old!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of spam I have to moderate my comments. Please leave a comment anyway and I will probably approve you as soon as I see it.. unless you are spamming me ;)