Monday, April 16, 2012

I wanna wake him up!!!


Would it be horrible of me to want to wake this handsome little Griffin boy up so I could snuggle him??  I mean I only get to have him on mondays for only 45 minutes... is it too much for me to ask that he be awake for his Auntie Tash during that time?   Yah maybe it is... after all he's only 8 weeks old..

The temptation was too much so I banned his cute little face to my bedroom where he could sleep in peace and not be subject to me "accidentally" making loud noises for no reason right next to him in efforts to wake him.  All I can do is hope that maybe he'll be awake next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of spam I have to moderate my comments. Please leave a comment anyway and I will probably approve you as soon as I see it.. unless you are spamming me ;)